Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CONTENT WARNING.

Welcome to "The Shadow", by Neautique Narcia.

*This poem is not based on my own story.
*This series is based on past references of my CLOSE and CONFIDENTIAL friends (who are not associated with the making of this poem).
*this is a Neautique's Crappy Special. The content in this poem or any poem of my work will not be copied and/or distributed without my Content/permission.
*This IS copyrighted.

Just a few heads up before reading the poem.
Thank you, and Have patience while I finish up on the poem.

No comments:

Other Books to Look for At Your Local Library.

  • Brian William's "Tunnels"
  • Edgar Allen Poe's "the Raven"
  • Edgar allen Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart"
  • Jerry Spinelli's "Eggs"
  • Neautique Narcia's "The Shadow"
  • Shannon Hale's "book of a Thousand Days"
  • Shannon Hale's "Enna burning"
  • Shannon Hale's "Goose Girl"
  • Shannon Hale's "Princess Academy"
  • Shannon Hale's "River Secrets"